What is the role of G4G headquarters/main office and regional offices?
The role of G4G’s main office, called the G4G Center of Operations (PCO), is to first and foremost, provide synergy among members in order to enable lead generation as well as:
- Provide ongoing information, communication and support to member firms.
- Manage the marketing & communication activity for the G4G brand and its members.
- Manage the day to day activities of the business.
- Actively engage with members to foster collaboration and cross-selling.
- Maintain allrelationships with third party vendors and suppliers in order to continue providing G4G members with the best group discounts given the large member base of the G4G Community.
The regional offices are responsible for attracting additional members, organizing regional events and ensuring the smooth operation of the business.